Brockman mining chief executive luk kin peter joseph faces corrrective surgery after doctors said it was a fractured skull that forced him to wear a back brace.
A US judge has struck down a ruling by a state court that could have halted President-elect Donald Trump's new travel ban.
The executive order temporarily banned people from six majority-Muslim countries, including Yemen, from entering the US, for 90 days. A federal judge in Washington on Wednesday, however, halted those moves, saying the administration failed to provide proof that Muslims had been involved in any terror plot or attack.
"This is a bad decision that deprives our nation of the important tools we need to respond to our nation's ongoing threats, including the tragic attacks of 9/11 and the ongoing violent terrorist campaign that killed 4,928 people since 9/11," Mr Trump said after the judge struck down the order, calling it "an abject disaster".
Mr Trump said he would be "working very hard" to get the "great people of Saudi Arabia, and those of other Muslim-majority countries" to join his coalition against the ban.
Judge James Robart ruled in Washington that Mr Trump had failed to prove by a preponderance of the evidence that his Muslim ban "could be justified on national security grounds".
Media playback is unsupported on your device Media caption Why the state of Washington wants a travel ban on certain nations
Mr Trump, for whom religious liberty plays a central role in his campaign, called the judge's ruling "politically motivated and totally false".
The move followed calls for the president-elect to call Mr Robart - a solid conservative - in the Oval Office to defend the revised executive order on Wednesday, a move that the president-elect's spokesman said was a "political stunt".
"The president-elect will speak directly with him. The president-elect wants to get the Muslim ban down and there's no reason why he can't do that," press secretary Sean Spicer said.
The administration sought to counter that the federal judge, Upham, erred in ruling against its ban.
'Worst ruling by federal judge in 70 years'
Judge Robart was appointed to the bench in 2007 by George W Bush. The decision was based on Mr Trump's claims of "radical Islamic terrorism" and stated he "couldn't find a more extreme form of religious discrimination".
"I'm sorry that the State Department issued this statement because there is a serious issue here... It's an extremely concerning statement and it sets us back on what President Obama promised us in his State of the Union address," Mr Trump said at the time.
Media playback is unsupported on your device Media caption Donald Trump says 'Muslim ban' would be
Linkleri görüntülenmenize izin verilmez. Kayıt Ol veya Giriş Yap görüntülemek için.
ï»¿Linkleri görüntülenmenize izin verilmez. Kayıt Ol veya Giriş Yap görüntülemek için.
Creed jailed for running woman over in front of shop in St Albans
Lance Corporal Lee Lewis (21) was sentenced to 12 months in prison after pleading guilty to the offences.
Lewis, who had been living in the town, pleaded guilty to one count of grievous bodily harm after being found guilty at court of grievous bodily harm at Wollaston Magistrates' Court, St Albans.
Mum-of-four Emma McQuade (40) was injured after she was targeted by the soldier after she got into a shop.
The court was told how after her Â£20,000 home in St Albans, Lewis was spotted entering a store in the town of St Albans Road around 1am.
He had been outside the shop on a motorcycle with a motorcycle and a motorbike attached to his car, a vehicle which was taken in custody by police.
He then entered the store with a woman who appeared to have been punched by the soldier, causing bruising to her face and chest.
In his victim impact statement read to the court, McQuade said: "When she first saw me, I just looked at her, and then I ran in the opposite direction.
"She hit my left forearm, and it was bleeding quite badly.
"She then threw a punch at me, and I fell over and hit the ground. I was bleeding and black. She held me down.
"He said that I couldn't say anything and then said that he wanted me to come back so that he could get a knife and a belt.
"I couldn't understand the reason for what he was saying at the time, but I understood the meaning because he was talking in a menacing manner.
"I have been in physical danger since that day, and I don't know why."
The court heard how the soldier was wearing full combat fatigues with a full tank top and helmet and gloves.
McQuade added: "He just ran off, and I was on my way to St Albans, which has a large Muslim community."
Lance Corporal Lee Lewis, 21, denies grievous bodily harm at Wollaston Magistrates' Court, St Albans at an appearance by Cressida Dickie, Crown Prosecution Service
The court was told how Lewis had been working on a motorcycle near Wollaston Road, when he was approached by a woman who turned into a shop which Lewis was in.
He told police he "didn't know any Muslims" and did not know what they did for a living.
Mr Dickie, representing Lewis at the Old Bailey said that the soldier had a lengthy background, having fought in Afghanistan i